Wednesday, January 23, 2013

about me

My name is Samantha and i am a young mom of soon to be 3 boys. I have a 3 year old, currently 7 month old, and due with my last baby on May 2nd. I am not the typical mom, girlfriend, or person. I am 23 and will be 24 before my son gets here. I live with my boyfriend in a small town in michigan. Sounds typical right? Well its not. My boyfriend whom i love with all my heart and soul, is disbaled. He was born this way and let me know before I seen him for the 1st time in person. I am a believer that anyone can love and be loved. Yes we fight, usually over the stupid PS3, but we get along! He is also older than me.
I am the one that has to cook, clean, shop, and take care of the kids. So as you can guess I am busy. Doctor appointments, diaper changing, etc, its not easy. But honestly if anything happend to where it changed alot i dont know what I would do. We also live in a small 2 bedroom apartment. Sigh. This is hard because when a person is in a wheelchair you have limited choices on what furniture you can have and where to put it. So i am creating this blog as I take a journey on learning how to make the most of our small apartment. I hope I can pass on some useful tips to everyone that needs helps staying organized and sane in a small place!

No comments:

Post a Comment